Two Men and a Truck is in need of motivated general laborers for our mover driver (non-CDL-A) division to help deliver excellent service to customers. This is an amazing opportunity to make money, to not be stuck in a warehouse or office, advance your career, and meet new people, all the while staying physically fit!
As a mover/driver you can expect to:
• Drive a 26-foot moving truck.
• Assist in loading and unloading furniture.
• Perform truck inspections and inventory checks.
• Complete paperwork and payment collection.
How we value our employees:
• $200/wk average in tips
• Frequent raises
• Opportunity for growth
• Independent work environment - no dreary warehouses!
• Paid vacation
• Excellent customer service
• Stamina to lift heavy items
• Ability to communicate professionally in English
• You must be 100% drug free
• You must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Our employees play a vital role in the success of our business. We make it our mission to value and respect our employees. We hire for attitude and train for skill. So if you want to work for a company that supports employee development just as we do our customers and like to have fun being the best you can be, we'd love to meet you!
1. Complete contact information and click "Apply now".
2. From there you can either upload your resume or text COLUMBUSJOBS to the number that will be provided to you upon clicking “Apply Now".
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.